Monday, September 26, 2011

5 Things You HAVE To Know To Be A Winner When Betting On Horses And Sports!

Maybe you're like me. Maybe you've always enjoyed the thrill of a gamble and the great feeling you get from backing a winner. But maybe, just like me, you haven't experienced that feeling often enough because, for the most part, losing wagers and the empty pockets that go with them have been the norm, hugely out-weighing those winning moments.

If that's the case, you need to take stock of the situation and wise up. That's what I've finally managed to do, and if I can turn things around so can any other struggling punter. But I have to admit I didn't turn things around all by myself.

Fact is, I don't believe I could have changed the way I bet without the benefit of outside guidance because I was probably too pigheaded and too much of a know-all to have ever considered, let alone accepted, that my failings as a horse and sports bettor had been entirely down to me all along.

That was the reality I had to come to terms with, and it wasn't nice. We're talking a big jolt to the ego. But despite bruised pride - and plenty of it - I'm now pleased and grateful that any trace of smug attitude has been well and truly knocked out of me.

One thing's for sure. I'd still be on the same aimless path as before but for setting eyes on a FREE revelation - "Home Truths of Sports Betting" - that doesn't pull any punches in getting its points across.

Amongst the stuff explained are these 5 essentials...

• Why so many people lose money betting
• How they fall into that losing trap
• Common habits that MUST be discarded
• Practical measures you HAVE to take to be a winner
• How to acquire the all-important "winner's mindset"

Okay, if you're not a millionaire already, "Home Truths of Sports Betting" won't turn you into one. But if you're not already a successful punter, reading Home Truths WILL help turn you into a winner by giving you the know-how to realise you CAN confront the bookie on better than even terms and come out on top.

Ever since having my first bet as a juvenile I was always a cocksure gambler but, looking back, there were rarely proper grounds for such confidence. Basically I was just an idiot and, if that weren't bad enough in itself, I was also in denial.

Funny how you can bet and mostly lose - day in, day out - for weeks and months, even years, yet still somehow convince yourself you're doing okay. I've had many a chat with like minded losers where we each claimed to be ahead of the book, overall - or at least breaking even with the enemy - despite the truth being very different. It's so easy to get into that kind of losing rut and find the only escape is to pretend it isn't happening.

Well, not any more. Not for me. I've escaped for real from all that self delusional stuff and changed my whole approach to betting. I now take on the bookie with genuine confidence because, for the first time in my betting life, I actually know what I'm doing. It's a big transformation for me, and a satisfying one, and perhaps the best part of it is that I've made the necessary changes by tuning into a dose of no-holds-barred wisdom that didn't cost me a single penny. Won't cost you anything either.

Change for good and for FREE the way you think, and act, as a horse racing or sports bettor. Visit http://www.freebettinginfo4u.com/ right now.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment